well I am getting another tripod after the recent outing,
my criteria are
- $300 ish ($300 is the limit but a little extra can be done)
- folds down to 500mm or less ( close will do! )
- monopod conversion is a bonus!
- bag hook is a plus!
- 36mm fluid ball head is acceptable but a 40mm is better!
- I would prefer carbon fibre but ally will do
- 1600mm height would be nice if still stable!
it gets strapped to the backpack!!!!!, not lugged round as a loose prosthesis
here is the best choice so far that I have foundhttp://www.ebay.com.au/itm/271347855610 ... EBIDX%3AIT
the leg clips on this one are not sprung so that is a negative for this one
any thoughts appreciated
( I am not looking for a lug around , its on the backpack or it will probably stay at home in the to hard basket! )
I want to stand as close to the edge as I can without going over. Out on the edge you see all the kinds of things you can't see from the center.