Locked 0 posts Page 1 of 1
Forum admin and COW.
    Eden
    Site Admin
    Site Admin

Forum admin and COW.

by Eden » Thu Apr 28, 2016 1:17 pm

Hi all.

In a couple of weeks I will have internet back and a lot more time on my hands and will untill I hear different happily sort the basic admin on this forum.

I will also attempt to figure out how to start running the COW again and worst case scenario I will start to rotate the home page photo with previous winning COW images to liven the place up a little.

If there are "any" issues please feel free to Personal Message me.

"I would advise everyone to read the forum rules and to stick by them keeping this forum the great place that it is!"

Cheers Eden.
    I want to stand as close to the edge as I can without going over. Out on the edge you see all the kinds of things you can't see from the center.
    Kurt Vonnegut

PPOK
    Doug
    Reporter
    Reporter

Re: Forum admin and COW.

by Doug » Thu Apr 28, 2016 9:11 pm

That's good news.
    Hope the picture posts picks up a bit by then.
    Perhaps the change of season and daylight savings has thrown peoples shooting routine out.
  • W G
    Photojournalist
    Photojournalist

Re: Forum admin and COW.

by W G » Fri Apr 29, 2016 3:03 am

Eden wrote:In a couple of weeks I will have internet back

And you won't know yourself. I have just had a couple of weeks since my move of having to cope using HotSpot on my iPhone to do anything.

Yesterday I got my fibre connection to the nBN and so far I am basking in radiant fun and glory.

Something needs to happen to the site ...... sooner rather than later, if the troof be known. Even swinging the hatchet would be merciful given the present lack of interest or concern.
    Walter Glover

"Photography was not a bastard left by science on the doorstep of art, but a legitimate child of the Western pictorial tradition." —Robert Galassi
Locked 0 posts Page 1 of 1