Competition Starts: 12.01am Thursday 13th September 2007 Competition Closes: 12 Midnight Saturday 13th October 2007 2007
Members voting commences: 12.01am Sunday 14th October 2007
Members voting closes: Midnight Saturday 21st October 2007
Winner Announced: 9:00am Sunday 22nd October 2007
1ST PRIZE: Maxtor 160Gb External USB Hard Disk Drive
1. Entrant must be a current Active Member of DigitalSLR.com.au Forum
2. Entrant must have submitted at least 1 photo on DigitalSLR Forums in the preceeding 4 weeks.
3. All entries submitted must be the entrants own work and taken within the competition period.
4. This competition is about photography not image manipulation. Any post processing outside the normal curves, levels, sharpening, cropping etc will make the image ineligible. Entry is in the spirit of photography.
5. Two copies of the image are to be submitted, one with EXIF intact and one without.
6. The judges decision on what image is eligible what image is not is final .
7. Two entries per member allowed.
8. A minimum of 5 members must enter for this comp to go ahead.
Any competition enquiries can be directed to any of the site moderators.
Shiny: â€“adjective, shinÂ·iÂ·er, shinÂ·iÂ·est. 1. bright or glossy in appearance. 2. filled with light, as by sunshine. 3. rubbed or worn to a glossy smoothness, as clothes
To submit an entry please e-mail two copies of your entry to email@example.com. One with Exif included , one without. Maximum size 800pixels on the longest side and 200kb in size.
Last edited by Sir Tristram on Thu Oct 11, 2007 11:36 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Silly, you need to read the terms of the competition. The point of the entrant e-mailing me their entry is so when I post them up on the forum no one knows who owns what photo and then vote on its merits.
I suggest that you pick another photo now everyone knows this one is yours and e-mail to me for submission.
Darn.. I was going to submit but my Laptop ran out of battery! and I forgot that it was saturday cutoff .. oh well...
Moments of Light : D7K D610 18-200 150 12-24 24-70 70-200 + C&C very welcome! Being a photographer is a lot like being a Christian: Some people look at you funny but do not see the amazing beauty all around them - heartyfisher.