Time has come for the first comp of 2008. And as Australia Day is fast approaching the theme seems appropriate
Competition Starts: 12.01am Thursday 17th January 2008 Competition Closes: 12 Midnight Thursday 31st January 2008
Theme:"Best Australian Photograph"
Members voting commences: 12.01am Friday 1st February 2008
Members voting closes: Midnight Thursday 7th February 2008
Winner Announced: 9:00am Friday 8th February 2008
1ST PRIZE: HP Photo Inkjet Printer
2ND PRIZE: Transcend 8Gb CF Memory Card
1. Entrant must be a current Active Member of DigitalSLR.com.au Forum
2. Entrant must have submitted at least 1 photo on DigitalSLR Forums in the preceding 4 weeks.
3. All entries submitted must be the entrants own work and taken within the competition period.
4. This competition is about photography not image manipulation. Any post processing outside the normal curves, levels, sharpening, cropping etc will make the image ineligible. Entry is in the spirit of photography.
5. Two copies of the image are to be submitted, one with EXIF intact and one without.
6. The judges decision on what image is eligible what image is not is final .
7. A maximum of two entries per member allowed.
8. A minimum of 8 members must enter for this comp to go ahead.
Any competition enquiries can be directed to any of the site moderators.
Definitions: 1. of or pertaining to Australia, its inhabitants, or their languages 2. Phytogeography. belonging or pertaining to a geographical division comprising Australia and Tasmania.
To submit an entry please e-mail two copies of your entry to email@example.com. One with Exif included , one without. Maximum size 800pixels on the longest side and 200kb in size.
Last edited by Sir Tristram on Tue Feb 05, 2008 2:03 pm, edited 1 time in total.