Hi from Adelaide...
    evat601

Hi from Adelaide...

by evat601 » Thu Nov 29, 2012 4:31 pm

Hey Guys and Dolls,

Have just recently got back into photography because the Minister of Finance approved the purchase (new baby in the house). I bought the Canon 600D Twin Lens IS Kit. So far I have been happy, although have already started looking at replacements (missing a second dial for aperture change on the fly). Might have to wait for the second kid.

I love the way I have started noticing the world around me since picking up my DSLR. Anyhow, I am looking forward to chatting, learning and looking at all the things that the forum has to offer.

Thanks,

ev@601
    Dug
    Senior Photojournalist
    Senior Photojournalist

Re: Hi from Adelaide...

by Dug » Thu Nov 29, 2012 6:41 pm

Welcome to the crew

I am forced to say Welcome evil canon scum because I am the resident NIKON bigot

But I am sure you will find the rest of the people here much nicer and friendlier than I am :lol:

There are always reasons to by new gear, you may even want to come over to SIDE NIKON soon

Cheers n welcome

Doug
    "Photography to the amateur is recreation, to the professional it is work, and hard work too, no matter how pleasurable it may be."

Edward Weston

( Total NIKON bigot )

PPOK
    Busiboy
    Site Admin
    Site Admin

by Busiboy » Thu Nov 29, 2012 9:18 pm

Welcome!

Don't worry about Dug, he's never been the same nice, well actually he's always been like that :P but he has improved since the electro shock therapy, unfortunate side effect was that he was left thinking Nikon was any good.

It doesn't matter what you shoot or shoot with, just share, comment and share.

Scott
    *PPOK*
    C&C always welcome

Scott
    Dug
    Senior Photojournalist
    Senior Photojournalist

by Dug » Thu Nov 29, 2012 10:24 pm

but he has improved since the electro shock therapy,

This is true !!!!
    "Photography to the amateur is recreation, to the professional it is work, and hard work too, no matter how pleasurable it may be."

Edward Weston

( Total NIKON bigot )

PPOK
    heartyfisher
    Photojournalist
    Photojournalist

by heartyfisher » Thu Nov 29, 2012 11:08 pm

evat601 wrote:Hey Guys and Dolls,

Have just recently got back into photography because the Minister of Finance approved the purchase (new baby in the house). I bought the Canon 600D Twin Lens IS Kit. So far I have been happy, although have already started looking at replacements (missing a second dial for aperture change on the fly). Might have to wait for the second kid.

I love the way I have started noticing the world around me since picking up my DSLR. Anyhow, I am looking forward to chatting, learning and looking at all the things that the forum has to offer.

Thanks,

ev@601

Welcome! And this noticing the world thing is pretty cool huh! ( See my sig :-) )
    Moments of Light : D7K D610 18-200 150 12-24 24-70 70-200 + C&C very welcome!
    Being a photographer is a lot like being a Christian: Some people look at you funny but do not see the amazing beauty all around them - heartyfisher.