Freebie
    Doug
    Reporter
    Reporter

Freebie

by Doug » Sun Mar 27, 2016 1:53 am

Google who purchased NIK software are now giving the complete software bundle of NIK add ons for Lightroom and Photoshop away for free download.

I've used their Silver Efex pro 2 in the past for B&W editing and it has some good features.

The plug ins are handy particularly for Lightroom users I think for the intuitive way it can do masking.
    Probably best used for selective finishing touches when needed before export.

Even if you find one useful feature from the 7 different plug ins, then it is probably worth the 430mb download.

The current download page https://www.google.com/nikcollection/ is a bit confusing.
    It describes the bundle as a 15 day trial of starters, it does not describe the plug ins by version number and it does not list Windows 10 as compatible.

I have installed them on Windows 10 and they are all the latest versions.
    Eden
    Site Admin
    Site Admin

Re: Freebie

by Eden » Sun Mar 27, 2016 1:02 pm

And if you purchased your nix presets within 2016 they will refund the cost to you.
    I want to stand as close to the edge as I can without going over. Out on the edge you see all the kinds of things you can't see from the center.
    Kurt Vonnegut

PPOK