Do not know where to start SALE.....
    Sir Tristram
    Site Admin
    Site Admin

Do not know where to start SALE.....

by Sir Tristram » Sat Jan 04, 2014 9:41 am

EVERYTHING IS NOW SOLD

As some of the members may know I used to shoot models for their portfolio's a while a go and I collected a stack of stuff that goes into those types of shoots. Anyhow I am now clearing out room in my house of the numerous boxes of miscellaneous stuff that others may find useful.

Again I don't know where to start here but I'll try and summarize some of the items. If anyone is interested in more info or dropping around in Dundas NSW to have a look through please contact me.

* Large collection of various models outfits such as Flight Suite, boots, gloves, scarfs, Roller Skating costume etc etc $50GONE
    * 2 x Generic Studio Flash Heads ( Visico Excel 600 plus models ) and various filters inc Honey Comb. $150 for the pair inc various bits and piecesGONE
    * Portable Lastolite EzyBox Flash Soft Box/Hood ( 38cm ) as seen here http://www.kayellaustralia.com.au/lastolite-ezybox-hotshoe-38cm-with-plate-p-612.html $50
    * Large Studio Backdrops of cloth material ( grey and black from memory ). $0 Free to good home
    * Various Lens UV Filters ( I used them to protect the lens glass ) $0 Free to someone who can use them.GONE
    * External Battery kits to drive Canon Speedlites ( make an offer )GONE
    * Neoprene Camera neck straps $5 eachGONE
    * Lowepro Pro Roller 2 Camera suit case. Has extendable handle and wheels with multiple dividers within it. $50
    * Broncolor MobilLite Head 1600Watt $150
    * Adjustable gas lift backless stool ( ideal for portraits ) $0 Free to good home
    * 1 Manfrotto Tripod ( Model # 190 ) $25 and 1 x No Name Tripod ( this one free to good home )
    * 1 x Lowepro "Nikon" EX180 Bag $10

As I unearth more stuff I'll revise this page.

So if you want to make me an offer please PM me.
    John C.
    **PPOK**
  • W G
    Photojournalist
    Photojournalist

Re: Do not know where to start SALE.....

by W G » Sat Jan 04, 2014 10:02 am

Ebay is your friend John.

HNY.
    Walter Glover

"Photography was not a bastard left by science on the doorstep of art, but a legitimate child of the Western pictorial tradition." —Robert Galassi
    Sir Tristram
    Site Admin
    Site Admin

by Sir Tristram » Sat Jan 04, 2014 10:18 am

All too much of a hassle Walter....

What ever doesn't go before the end of next week goes to maybe a TAFE or similar as a donation.

HNY to you as well.

JC
    John C.
    **PPOK**
    heartyfisher
    Photojournalist
    Photojournalist

by heartyfisher » Sat Jan 04, 2014 5:10 pm

HNY to you ST .. member #1 ! what you doing these days? :-)
    Moments of Light : D7K D610 18-200 150 12-24 24-70 70-200 + C&C very welcome!
    Being a photographer is a lot like being a Christian: Some people look at you funny but do not see the amazing beauty all around them - heartyfisher.
    Sir Tristram
    Site Admin
    Site Admin

by Sir Tristram » Sat Jan 04, 2014 7:10 pm

Hey Hearty, hows it going for you? Still clicking away I see. Well done.

As for me I troll around here from time to time and the only photography I seem to do these days s of Birthday Cakes and the occasional shot from a helicopter. Still plodding away waiting for the 6 numbers and the supplementary.

:D

JC
    John C.
    **PPOK**