F/S: Canon EF 8-15mm f/4 L Fisheye
  • beeb
    Golden Cow
    Golden Cow

F/S: Canon EF 8-15mm f/4 L Fisheye

by beeb » Sun Aug 30, 2015 11:39 am

Hi folks,

Also up for sale is my Canon 8-15mm f/4 L-series Fisheye zoom lens. The lens is as-new and as such in excellent condition. It can create both circular and frame-filling fisheye shots thanks to its unique zoom range on a full-frame/35mm sensor. For crop-frame/APS-C users - the lens includes a limit switch at 10mm, which provides a true 180-degree (diagonal) fisheye FOV on the smaller sensors. Unsurprisingly for a fisheye, AF is very fast, but the manual focus is also smooth and precise if needed (for astro shots for example). It is great fun to use, and can be used to get some really unique shots! The cap is a combined cap and lens-hood (for the 15mm end of the zoom) which clips together for easy storage. The only thing that would distinguish this from a new lens is a couple of rub marks on the lens hood. They're not really scratches or scrapes, just a couple of spots where the matt finish has been rubbed smooth (From memory, I think I slid it lightly a short distance along a wooden park bench when changing lenses one time...).

Price: $1100 (negotiable to forum members I know))